• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ANOTHER FINE "PIMP DADDY" ORIGINAL SR1911 BLING

henryj

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ine-pimp-daddy-original-sr1911-bling.2509508/
Item Name: FS/FT ANOTHER FINE "PIMP DADDY" ORIGINAL SR1911 BLING

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1250 tv. Must be something very, very unique. Nothing plastic, no AR's or AK's, no shotguns, bows, cheap junk, clown guns, inflated price guns as mine are not, ex-wives, goats, or anything else that requires food.

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok folks. First, I am a terrible photographer. Ole Pimp Daddy has come out of hibernation again with another custom Ruger SR1911. I love doing these guns simply because with these I get to start out with a very good piece and for the amount they are sold for make them a pistol for the everyday working person who are unable to buy the high-priced 1911's. And with the Rugers there is really no need to spend more. Again these are good pistol bone stock, I just make them better and prettier. They also come with several up-grades over the 1911 A1's. Stock these come with Novac style sights that are driftable, two eight round stainless mags, flat main-spring housing, extended beaver-tail grip safety, extended thumb safety, premium wood grips, skeleton hammer, and adjustable stop trigger.
Now, what ole Pimp Daddy did to it. I wanted to make this very different than others I've done even though mine are all different which makes them all one-offs. First for the outside of it. The side slabs of the side are brighter than a mirror. The inside of the trigger guard and the outside at the top of the trigger guard also highly polished. The rear of the grip frame, barrel bushing, tips of serrations on main-spring housing, finger grooves on the thumb safety and slide release, and the recoil spring plug.
On the inside I will start with the slide which is polished about 50% more than I usually do them. The whole inside of the slide is polished to a high brilliance, especially the slide rails, barrel and feed ramp, locking lugs, and hammer/disconnect rail.
The frame internally has everything polished that internal other parts have contact with. The frame feed ramp is done and the booger will feed anything you put in it including empty cases. The frame rails, recoil spring tunnel, trigger bow rails, all are highly polished.
Not only is everything polished it is also soothed and tweeked for optimum performance. I have given this one a smooth 3.2 lb trigger pull.
As for the internal parts, hammer, trigger, trigger bow, disconnect, sear, hammer, mag release, guide rod, barrel, all pins, sear spring, hammer strut, everything.
Also, on the outside the parts the parts that aren't high polished I removed the most of the hideous factory finish to give it more of a natural stainless finish. It must be a whole lot cheaper for these manufacturers to use this gray looking finish than to giver them a natural finish and I guess most of them do that now. Go figure.
It comes with the box, docs, lock, factory test cases, 2 eight round mags, one factory and one Wilson Combat, some kind of little key, not sure what it is for.
It is set up right now for around 185 grain ammo but have included the factory recoil spring for heavier loads at the range. It has Wolff Recoil spring and main spring. And for those of you who don't know how to changet the recoil spring, it is quite easily done.
Anyway I have rambled on long enough but I want people to know exactly what they are getting when they purchase one of my guns. And I do stand behind my guns against failure unless you do something stupid with it and believe me I will know. far from being a rookie at this stuff. Now for the price, it is $1200 and not one penny negotiable, so don't waste mine or your time by offering less. Ain't gonna happen. I price my guns so the working man can buy a super nice, affordable, smooth, pretty, and extremely reliable pistol. Now you can go out and spend a lot more for a 1911 but you won't be getting anything better just more expensive.
If interested just send me a PM and I appreciate your interest.

You must have a carry permit to do business with me unless I know you.

Do not need help selling.

Pictures:
imgp0343-jpg.3259090

imgp0346-jpg.3259092

imgp0348-jpg.3259093

imgp0338-jpg.3259095

imgp0350-jpg.3259096

Item Name: FS/FT ANOTHER FINE "PIMP DADDY" ORIGINAL SR1911 BLING
Beautiful pistol!! Fine craftsmanship..

Zip Code: 30281

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1250 tv. Must be something very, very unique. Nothing plastic, no AR's or AK's, no shotguns, bows, cheap junk, clown guns, inflated price guns as mine are not, ex-wives, goats, or anything else that requires food.

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok folks. First, I am a terrible photographer. Ole Pimp Daddy has come out of hibernation again with another custom Ruger SR1911. I love doing these guns simply because with these I get to start out with a very good piece and for the amount they are sold for make them a pistol for the everyday working person who are unable to buy the high-priced 1911's. And with the Rugers there is really no need to spend more. Again these are good pistol bone stock, I just make them better and prettier. They also come with several up-grades over the 1911 A1's. Stock these come with Novac style sights that are driftable, two eight round stainless mags, flat main-spring housing, extended beaver-tail grip safety, extended thumb safety, premium wood grips, skeleton hammer, and adjustable stop trigger.
Now, what ole Pimp Daddy did to it. I wanted to make this very different than others I've done even though mine are all different which makes them all one-offs. First for the outside of it. The side slabs of the side are brighter than a mirror. The inside of the trigger guard and the outside at the top of the trigger guard also highly polished. The rear of the grip frame, barrel bushing, tips of serrations on main-spring housing, finger grooves on the thumb safety and slide release, and the recoil spring plug.
On the inside I will start with the slide which is polished about 50% more than I usually do them. The whole inside of the slide is polished to a high brilliance, especially the slide rails, barrel and feed ramp, locking lugs, and hammer/disconnect rail.
The frame internally has everything polished that internal other parts have contact with. The frame feed ramp is done and the booger will feed anything you put in it including empty cases. The frame rails, recoil spring tunnel, trigger bow rails, all are highly polished.
Not only is everything polished it is also soothed and tweeked for optimum performance. I have given this one a smooth 3.2 lb trigger pull.
As for the internal parts, hammer, trigger, trigger bow, disconnect, sear, hammer, mag release, guide rod, barrel, all pins, sear spring, hammer strut, everything.
Also, on the outside the parts the parts that aren't high polished I removed the most of the hideous factory finish to give it more of a natural stainless finish. It must be a whole lot cheaper for these manufacturers to use this gray looking finish than to giver them a natural finish and I guess most of them do that now. Go figure.
It comes with the box, docs, lock, factory test cases, 2 eight round mags, one factory and one Wilson Combat, some kind of little key, not sure what it is for.
It is set up right now for around 185 grain ammo but have included the factory recoil spring for heavier loads at the range. It has Wolff Recoil spring and main spring. And for those of you who don't know how to changet the recoil spring, it is quite easily done.
Anyway I have rambled on long enough but I want people to know exactly what they are getting when they purchase one of my guns. And I do stand behind my guns against failure unless you do something stupid with it and believe me I will know. far from being a rookie at this stuff. Now for the price, it is $1200 and not one penny negotiable, so don't waste mine or your time by offering less. Ain't gonna happen. I price my guns so the working man can buy a super nice, affordable, smooth, pretty, and extremely reliable pistol. Now you can go out and spend a lot more for a 1911 but you won't be getting anything better just more expensive.
If interested just send me a PM and I appreciate your interest.

You must have a carry permit to do business with me unless I know you.

Do not need help selling.

Pictures:
imgp0343-jpg.3259090

imgp0346-jpg.3259092

imgp0348-jpg.3259093

imgp0338-jpg.3259095

imgp0350-jpg.3259096
B

Back
Top Bottom