• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Arsenal slr107r

mattr918

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
*Let's go ahead and start with if your not serious about your offer do us both a favor and just keep looking*

Just seeing what kind of interest is out there >not desperate to get rid of<
107r with ultimak, holosun, magpul grip, and muzzle brake (can't remember who made it, came from the akou store) and the wood is bulgarian surplus and it's in surplus condition.
I'll include the factory 5 round mag and a bulgarian metal mag. More can be included if needed.

Have a case of ammo also for the right price and deal, also have some subsonic ammo, and a griffin thread adapter for a 30 cal silencer.

<I'll keep the crappy olight>

Prefer cash but I know trading is a bit easier these days. Not looking for anything in particular. Guns, or guns plus cash, multi gun deals, ammo, accessories etc, other ak's, glock sig cz beretta walther s&w canik etc. Offers are welcome.

No Interest in hunting rifles, 40, 357sig, 45gap, or big bore odd caliber revolvers or weird caliber ar15s.

You must have feedback, a current GA ccw, or law enforcement credentials showing me you can legally own a firearm OR you meet me at my preferred ffl. No exceptions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919_123422_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230919_123422_Gallery.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom