• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Awesome suppressor host Browning Buckmark 22 threaded barrel and red dot

chp5

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
If you have a .22 can (or just want one) - or if you just want a great .22 plinker, here’s a fantastic suppressor host. Browning Buckmark in very good condition with picatinny rail and stainless steel Browning threaded barrel. Comes with an optional Burris Fastfire red dot. Also includes the factory box, three magazines and a belt holster. One blemish – the lug at the rear of the slide on the left (used for racking the slide) is sanded down and cold blued. See pic. It kept hitting the web of my hand, so . . . Another cool thing about this set up is the red dot does not reciprocate with the slide. If you buy without the red dot, there's an OEM rear sight that replaces the picatinny rail that's also included in the deal.

$400 without the Burris or $520 with the Burris. I choose to only deal with ODT members with established positive feedback (if you don’t have existing positive feedback I won’t sell to you). Looking to trade for 9mm Glocks or ?. I can add $ to the right trade offer. Meet at the Racetrac near 400 and Exit 12 (McFarland). 1385 McFarland Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30004. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• BM 1.jpg
    BM 1.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 146
  • BM 2.jpg
    BM 2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 147
  • BM 3.jpg
    BM 3.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 146
  • BM 4.jpg
    BM 4.jpg