• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT B&T TP9

Stretchiex

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Back at it again! On the chopping block today is my B&T TP9 safe queen I've had for around 2 years. Kitted it out, fired around 3-4 rounds through it then put it in the safe where It's hung out since then. Comes with 1 magazine, original case, and all the other goodies they come with(cleaning kit/documents/sling). Would prefer to sell it with the 507k x2 with scalorworks QD mount. Amazing gun especially if you're willing to get the B&T can made for it like I did. Not looking for any trades unless you've got a USP .45 Compact tactical.

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...r-mcx-rattler-canebrake-300-blackout.3288636/ other gun I'm selling

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 708
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 695
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 692
Unfortunately there’s no other cans currently on the market that can handle the back pressure that the tp9 produces. I’m pretty sure they stopped making the only other can that’s able to.

Unfortunately there’s no other cans currently on the market that can handle the back pressure that the tp9 produces. I’m pretty sure they stopped making the only other can that’s able to.
That mean I get a uncompatible suppressor price differential?

Back
Top Bottom