• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT BROWING 92 44 mag

Sam teel

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Safe queen browning 92 lever action high polish walnut wood and 20inch barrel.

Attachments

• IMG_0230.jpeg
    IMG_0230.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_0231.jpeg
    IMG_0231.jpeg
    221.2 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_0232.jpeg
    IMG_0232.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0233.jpeg
    IMG_0233.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0234.jpeg
    IMG_0234.jpeg
    345.3 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0235.jpeg
    IMG_0235.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 275
The very first deer rifle I ever wanted.I remember eating,sleeping,drinking,and dreaming of being able to have and hold this rifle in 1978.........Never before or since,have I lusted and wanted for something so badly,Cut a bazzillion lawns around my local 3-4 neighborhoods for $5.00 a yard,sometimes $8.00 and even rare for $10.00 until I saved enough.The browning was still $500.00 in 1980 so I settled on a Mod 94 Trapper in 44 mag for $325.00. A serious mtn. of $$$ for a 10 year old.I was so blessed that I had a mother and father who allowed me to indulge my deepest desires @ such a young age.There was plenty of supervision and a serious flow of fire in my britches,if Dad or PawPaw ever caught me doing something against the law they wrote in stone.I was allowed to keep it in my room,however,ammo was in the safe.That is with the lone exception of one 240 gr. Norma SP,I was able to squirl away(Like Barny Fife)......Kept it in my pocket for years.....just in case!!!!!!
I never had to be disciplined for misuse,it meant to much to me that it remained in my possession and not locked in the safe.Im so greatful,Dad and Pops treated me like the little "man",that I was.
Nice Browning,that brought back a flood of good memories for me.
GLWS

The very first deer rifle I ever wanted.I remember eating,sleeping,drinking,and dreaming of being able to have and hold this rifle in 1978.........Never before or since,have I lusted and wanted for something so badly,Cut a bazzillion lawns around my local 3-4 neighborhoods for $5.00 a yard,sometimes $8.00 and even rare for $10.00 until I saved enough.The browning was still $500.00 in 1980 so I settled on a Mod 94 Trapper in 44 mag for $325.00. A serious mtn. of $$$ for a 10 year old.I was so blessed that I had a mother and father who allowed me to indulge my deepest desires @ such a young age.There was plenty of supervision and a serious flow of fire in my britches,if Dad or PawPaw ever caught me doing something against the law they wrote in stone.I was allowed to keep it in my room,however,ammo was in the safe.That is with the lone exception of one 240 gr. Norma SP,I was able to squirl away(Like Barny Fife)......Kept it in my pocket for years.....just in case!!!!!!
I never had to be disciplined for misuse,it meant to much to me that it remained in my possession and not locked in the safe.Im so greatful,Dad and Pops treated me like the little "man",that I was.
Nice Browning,that brought back a flood of good memories for me.
GLWS
You sound like me growing up just the same story circa 1997. $3 an hour hauling square bales, tending fences, roofing, and shoveling manure so this 10 year old could buy a brownjng BL-22 and a Ruger Single six. Believe the BL-22 was $385 and Single Six $315. Still got both, still use both. Most my guns bring back fond memories 😁

Back
Top Bottom