• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT BRYCO 25 acp, Model 25 With Box of FMJ Ammo and Spare Magazine - $160...

eli'sbook

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
N. E. Henry County between Stockbridge & Conyers
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-and-spare-magazine-160-package-deal.2143256/
Item Name: FS/FT BRYCO 25 acp, Model 25 With Box of FMJ Ammo and Spare Magazine - $160.00 Package Deal

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $160.00 for the entire package !!!

Trade Value or Items Looking For:
Other Firearms

Caliber: .25 A.C.P. ( Automatic Colt Pistol)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bryco Model 25 Semi-Auto in .25acp
An inexpensive personal defense weapon, the Bryco M-25 is a blowback-operated pistol that was produced by Bryco Arms/Jennings Firearms/Jimenez Arms during the 1980s -1990s. The M-25 fires six-.25 ACP caliber rounds from a short 2.2" long barrel.

For Sale at $160.00 for the package deal.

Looking to Sell but Trades or cash with trade offers considered.

My main interest is in Modern firearms and I have no certain item that I'm looking to trade for - so try me. I love to trade but CASH is KING - Thanks !!

NOTE: I seldom have time to follow the thread on the ODT website. Please, just send me a Private Message (PM) which will alert me via email that I have a message and I should be able to get back to you quicker.

And even more importatly;

Due to the recent HIGH amount of Potential Scammers, Cons, Underage Buyers, and Other's showing up to darken our great group I will very seldom deal with anyone who has Zero/Limited feedback or whom is listed as under 21 on Handguns.
I will require a peek at your Ga. D.L. and Carry Permit but I do not require a B.O.S.
As a long time active member of the ODT I may require that you meet me at a Police or Sheriff Precinct to work a deal.

I'm still in a situation that keeps me from getting very far from home, I am caregiver to Two (2) and I have much on my plate to get done on a daily basis. Thanks for understanding and I pray none of you ever have to be in a situation like ours.

Must be willing to meet in Henry County or very near, I will work with you the best I can depending on my work load at the time. Again, thank you for understanding.

Long Live the ODT !

Pictures:
dsc_0164-jpg.2486241

Back
Top Bottom