Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 16 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT BRYCO 25 acp, Model 25 With Box of FMJ Ammo and Spare Magazine - $160...

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by eli'sbook, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:37 AM.

1. eli'sbook

eli'sbook ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

266   0

South Eastern side of (Rural) Atlanta Ga.
    Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-and-spare-magazine-160-package-deal.2143256/
    Item Name: FS/FT BRYCO 25 acp, Model 25 With Box of FMJ Ammo and Spare Magazine - $160.00 Package Deal

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $160.00 for the entire package !!!

Trade Value or Items Looking For:
    Other Firearms

Caliber: .25 A.C.P. ( Automatic Colt Pistol)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bryco Model 25 Semi-Auto in .25acp
    An inexpensive personal defense weapon, the Bryco M-25 is a blowback-operated pistol that was produced by Bryco Arms/Jennings Firearms/Jimenez Arms during the 1980s -1990s. The M-25 fires six-.25 ACP caliber rounds from a short 2.2" long barrel.

For Sale at $160.00 for the package deal.

Looking to Sell but Trades or cash with trade offers considered.

My main interest is in Modern firearms and I have no certain item that I'm looking to trade for - so try me. I love to trade but CASH is KING - Thanks !!

NOTE: I seldom have time to follow the thread on the ODT website. Please, just send me a Private Message (PM) which will alert me via email that I have a message and I should be able to get back to you quicker.

And even more importatly;

Due to the recent HIGH amount of Potential Scammers, Cons, Underage Buyers, and Other's showing up to darken our great group I will very seldom deal with anyone who has Zero/Limited feedback or whom is listed as under 21 on Handguns.
    I will require a peek at your Ga. D.L. and Carry Permit but I do not require a B.O.S.
    As a long time active member of the ODT I may require that you meet me at a Police or Sheriff Precinct to work a deal.

I'm still in a situation that keeps me from getting very far from home, I am caregiver to Two (2) and I have much on my plate to get done on a daily basis. Thanks for understanding and I pray none of you ever have to be in a situation like ours.

Must be willing to meet in Henry County or very near, I will work with you the best I can depending on my work load at the time. Again, thank you for understanding.

Long Live the ODT !

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.