• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Canik 55 C100 .380acp with box and papers and almost 100 rounds of ammo.

John Miller

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...papers-and-almost-100-rounds-of-ammo.1209140/
Item Name: FS/FT Canik 55 C100 .380acp with box and papers and almost 100 rounds of ammo.

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: looking for a complete lower plus cash unless its a nice lower. or complete upper.

Caliber: 380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My dad bought this for me a year ago . And yes I'm posting this on my fathers page .I have put less than 100 rounds through this nice pistol it has 15+1 magazine capacity comes with 2 mag's this 380 also has night sights it has no carry wear at all it still is in new condition. This is a very good conceal carry its all steel so it is built very good. I'm looking to trade for a complete lower maybe even a complete upper I have cash I can add for a complete ar 15 with my pistol included I also have a nice new 1080p projector 3d that you can use to watch movies are watch tv that I can add with a screen also they are awesome for watching the game in your man cave. This setup shows crystal clear can give more info if interested . Just pm me and I will respond I'm 24 will be 25 sept. 8 Thanks for your attention.

Pictures:
hqdefault-jpg.827237

canik1-jpg.827241

Back
Top Bottom