• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ** Chiefs Special Target Model 60-1 Limited Run with Adjustable Rear Sight **

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...mited-run-with-adjustable-rear-sight.1904487/
Item Name: FS/FT ** Chiefs Special Target Model 60-1 Limited Run with Adjustable Rear Sight **

Zip Code: 30601

Sale Price: $800.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $860.00 Other Fine Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, Glocks, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .38 S&W Special

Willing to Ship: Yes

Item Description:

Smith & Wesson model 60-1 2"barrel .38 special with adjustable sights. RARE version. Ashland Shooters Supply was commissioned by S&W in 1986 to make this special version one of 1,000 made. This is also known as the Chief's Special Target Stainless. This particular one is in good condition with no mechanical issues. I do not have the box or documents for this one just this fine revolver. The rear sight does show some holster wear could be fixed with a new blade. I currently have 3 so would like to diversify my collection and let one go.

Located in Athens, GA 30601

Please contact me through PM

Thank you for looking at this beautiful revolver, I welcome any and all positive comments below!

zIIN3Xy.jpg

7OpZCBi.jpg

Dpd23bQ.jpg

KZ6Edmo.jpg

U0P3hmB.jpg

nCeE9Wq.jpg

RwyW01K.jpg

Zupza4H.jpg

h8ktpmm.jpg

U0P3hmB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom