• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT DD Mk18 and Blood Diamond Clone Upper

LEOK-9

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Alright,

Have you ever traded for something and immediately thought “well, time to trade again?” I did. I traded into this Mk18, got it all set up and went to shoot with some friends. I love the mk18 but shot the Spear LT and realized I should have gotten that lol. So here we are……

Daniel Defense MK18 complete. Has a Geissele trigger (not sure which one because it was installed by previous owner). Has a Law Folder on it (I’m in the process of having it removed, had to order the tool) and the upper is painted (I personally like it, but I know it’s not for everyone, again done by previous owner). Has a tango down stubby grip and B5 grip. I installed the redicatch so it’s a true ambi lower (think Radian ADAC). Surefire Warcomp on the end and it will come with the pistol brace.

I can also throw in a budget build Blood Diamond upper. It’s a complete upper from TNTE sales.

It’s a 10.3 chrome lined barrel, carbine gas system, pinned A2 FSP and a 4.3” XM FH. I have a vortex strikefire 2 (told you budget), an Amazon FSP weaver mount filed down to fit, I planned on painting the whole upper, and a ProTac Streamlight. Now, I am using the mount on the Mk18 because it’s a pic mount so I can include it on this upper for the light to work.

Would love to trade for a Spear LT. Obviously the mk18 is up first but if need be I can add the Blood Diamond upper to help. The optics and light on the mk18 are not included but I will include the accessories on the other.

I know this is a lot, and probably confusing as ****, but if you have any questions, please ask.

I’d sell both for $3000. Stripped Mk18 with stubby grip and brace, and the carry handle upper as you see it.

Attachments

• IMG_1591.jpeg
    IMG_1591.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1590.jpeg
    IMG_1590.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1589.jpeg
    IMG_1589.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1588.jpeg
    IMG_1588.jpeg