• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Desert Tech MDRX 308 Forward Ejection and Sig Romeo7

borvix

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Hi my friends, I'm getting rid of few outstanding rifles, all in new condition, all in boxes with all paraphernalia included. I'm mostly out of rifles, I still ocasionally shoot skeet and trap, and that's where my inspirations are. The rifle is in like new condition and come as have been purchased, in its gun sleeve bag, with all items they have been shipped. It has been purchased brand new. Comes in original carry sling bag with all paraphernalia included. It was purchased during Covid and sits doing nothing since reception. It was never taken to the range. Not been shot at all outside of factory.

I’m selling my essentially new UNSHOT Desert Tech MDRX 308 16" FDE Forward Ejection, it's the most expensive variant. I would consider trade for high quality Gibson guitar in nice condition.
She comes in original carry sling case, docs and I have on a top of her equally new Sig Romeo7.

I’m getting rid of most of my guns, so not interested in firearms trades.

I would trade for a nice Gibson guitar, or maybe mainline PRS USA (no S2). I want to reduce my collection. If you want to buy, send me the offer. Please let's respect one another in value and form. Anyone asking me for "your lowest price" or sending rediculous offers will be excommunicated.

By contacting me you confirm that you're legally permitted to own that firearm.

I don't bite, at least not casually, so please ask reasonable questions if you have any.
If you know me, my stuff is always in immaculate condition.

I will meet you in Buckhead or at Marietta Diner or Stoddard‘s Midtown and nowhere else.

I you must have Georgia Carry Permit and matching drivers license. I will not deal if you can't show me either, I will just turn my back on you and walk away. By contacting me regarding this ad you confirm that you are legally allowed to own this firearm.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.jpeg
    IMG_0012.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0022.jpeg
    IMG_0022.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom