• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Drive Scout 4 Mobility Scooter (Make offer)

KC Trading

Default rank <750 posts
Just Like to Trade
Reaction score
Let me tell yall a thing or two about my ride. This bad boy didn't have enough power so I ordered a Tesla Sportster Motor and now it does 0-60 in 4 seconds! Actually it is stock and does 0-4mph in 60 seconds.
It has Z rated tires for handling or at least they are as good as what you would see on any push mower.
8 way power seat which is heated, cooled and has an ejection button.. Not really but it does have armrest.
I raced a Subaru WRX Rally Car up Pikes Peak and won easy... I started right at the finish line.
This beast is topless but you can probably carry an umbrella in bad weather.
Cargo space is adequate to carry a 12 point buck or at least a couple of steaks.
Replaced the horn with a foghorn so folks will get out of the way at Walmart... That would be funny right?
Low miles.. Actually no miles.. I estimate it has been driven roughly 36 feet.
It also comes with replacement panels to change the color to Blue.

Seriously I have this scooter which belonged to my step father, he passed over the summer so i am selling this an another that didnt get used. . When he got it he made a couple laps around the garage and there it sat. The batteries have discharged so will need to be replaced. $60 on Ebay/Amazon. $300 obo

Thanks
kc
4zero4-9two5-four8four6

Attachments

• IMG_1945.JPG
    IMG_1945.JPG
    245.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1952.JPG
    IMG_1952.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1953.JPG
    IMG_1953.JPG