• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Extremely large lot of TV shows & movies on dvd

Droz76

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
***MAKE AN OFFER, NEED THESE GONE SOONER THAN LATER***
(*) ALL MOVIES & TV SHOWS ARE LISTED NOW IN THE LAST 4 PICS
Some titles have multiple movies in the series (i.e. Bad Boys 1-3 & Lethal Weapon 1-4).
If the ad is up, then the dvds are still for sale/trade on best reasonable offer.

If I were to write out every single title, this post would likely be a mile long.
So I will try to list the basics & hope the pics will cover the rest.
Any questions please send a message.

There are roughly 41 different TV shows (some with all seasons that are available, 163 season all together).
ex. Sons of Anarchy, Hogans Heroes, all Stargate shows, Macgyver (original, not the reboot) &
The Big Bang Theory among many others (please see listing in the photos).

There are also roughly 463 films (movies, concert dvd's, comedy shows)
Police Academy films, American Pie films, Fifty Shades of Grey films, Divergent films, Ninja Turtle films,
Jackass films, Bad Boys 1-3, Dukes of Hazzard films 1 & 2, Lonesome Dove, Streets of Laredo,
Comanche Moon. There are a good many Clint Eastwood & John Wayne films along with
some Charles Bronson, Paul Newman, Elvis & Steve McQueen films.

All of the TV & movies should / will play without trouble. I tried to keep them in good shape.
To be honest they have been played once or twice (sometimes more) since I got them.
The condition will range from mint to used and been in storage for awhile.
They are for sale and or trade (best reasonable offer).

Hoping to sell all to someone at once as I have zero interest in becoming this sites version of blockbuster.
Cash value/price will be for everything.

Open to just about any pistol, rifle or other type of acceptable trade.
Worst I can say is thanks, but no thanks. Best offer or trade will be accepted.

I will be adding more dvds to the total amount as I would like these to be gone sooner than later.
If looking for a certain title, let me know and I will add it to the mix for a full offer/trade.
The price/trade value listed will not go up even if I add more movies to the listing.

Any questions, please send a message.
Due to the number of dvd's, will not travel to far (but can try to meet somewhere local).

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

posted pic list 1.jpg
posted pic list 2.jpg
posted pic list 3.jpg
posted pic list 4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom