• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Glock 17 Gen 4 LNIB

JB255

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-glock-17-gen-4-lnib.1105729/
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 17 Gen 4 LNIB

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $515
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Possible trade for Sig 229 or HK Expert(would add cash)

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Simple Bill of Sales

Item Description: I purchased this gun on Jan.6 from Sportcenter brand new...it was manufactured in 2015...roughly 200-300 rds fired...LNIB, zero malfunctions, great shooter...having to sale bc I spent to much money on toys...I put this gun up last week but took back down cause I hate to sell my guns but it's one of those things, got to do it....

Comes with:
3mags
Box
Docs
Lock
Cleaning rod and brush
Backstraps

Thanks for looking...PM if interested

Pictures:
image-jpg.674994

image-jpg.674995

image-jpg.674997

image-jpg.674998

image-jpg.674999

The struggle is real "I spent too much money on toys"
"Possible trade for Sig 229 or HK Expert(would add cash)"
I think you are infected with gunitis.

The struggle is real "I spent too much money on toys"
"Possible trade for Sig 229 or HK Expert(would add cash)"
I think you are infected with gunitis.

Hahaha...I thought abt that as soon as I posted this...as bad as I need to conserve and get some money back...I have to leave that door open in case that "can't live without" deal/trade/gun presents itself...by the way I purchased my first handgun about 7 mths ago(I grew up hunting though with bows, shotguns and rifles) and I am hooked...gunitis all the way

I understand we are all infected. Coming through there Sunday. I wish you would shoot a couple thousand rounds and add some holster wear.

Back
Top Bottom