Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Glock 26 g3 with laser grip

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by blackpowder man, Aug 10, 2018.

1. blackpowder man

blackpowder man Tracker

37   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-glock-26-g3-with-laser-grip.1747456/
    Item Name: FS/FT Glock 26 g3 with laser grip

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $575
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: $600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Thinking of trading my Glock 26 with a Crimson Trace laser grip. It is a Gen 3 that has hardly been shot. No box or docs and includes 1-15 round mag with grip adaptor. I just can’t warm up to the Glock, really a 1911 and revolver guy. Would take $575 cash. A Sig C3 or army compact, Kimber Compact CDP, SA range officer compact, possibly other lightweight officer framed 1911s, and maybe a S&W model 60 3”. Might can add some cash or could definitely add other items to even a trade. I also have a beretta listed.
    Thanks

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.