• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Glock 44 with additional threaded barrel and extras

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Glock 44 pistol, in excellent condition. Includes everything it was shipped from Glock with, plus a factory threaded barrel and 1/2-28 adapter, 18 round magazine, and Tractiongrips rubber grip installed. I'd prefer to sell this one, since it just doesn't get used enough to take up space in the safe. I may be willing to trade for something else, but there really isn't much I'm looking for. There's nothing wrong with the pistol, it just isn't one I take out much. I would also consider a trade with this one and other items I have listed on the site, for something else. The only thing I can think of that I've been considering buying would be a Ruger MK IV 22/45 with a threaded barrel. I have one of those now, but having two would even things out when we set up the dueling tree on the range.
I'm in Athens and can meet in the Athens area, or the Athens side of Jackson County. I also go to Winder from time to time, so that's possibility too.
By contacting me about this item, you're stating you are a GA resident, at least 21-years-old, and not legal prohibited from owning a firearm. I will ask to see a carry permit upon meeting, or at least some sort of employee ID that shows you work in a trade that background checks.
As an option, I can also meet at my FFL and handle everything on the books at no additional cost. It's not necessary, but if the buyer prefers, I can arrange that so things are transferred formally.

Attachments

• Glock 44.jpeg
    Glock 44.jpeg
    291.9 KB · Views: 149
Back
Top Bottom