• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT High End Knife Collection for Various Things, Last Listing

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

For like 6 months I have been telling myself I was just going to ship these to ACK and sell them there and be done with it but figured I'd throw one last ad up. Relisting Friday and contacting ACK to ship these out next week.

First for the knives:

- 1000 - Custom Skiff Drifter. Damascus blade, high polish everything. Really nice, signs of light carry but overall extremely good condition. Skip the six month wait and save over $200. Comes with pouch and docs.

- 900- Hansen Metals Solo with Toxic Ano. These are extremely hard to come by and exceptional balisong knives. Flips like a dream, no tap/rattle, play in the handles in almost non-existent. A very nice example of a custom balisong. Comes with zipper pouch, authenticity card and some stickers

-OG Machinewise Serif - $500
-Bladerunner Systems Hybrid Replicant with Kuski barrels- $300
-Squid Industries Inked Krake Raken 2.5 Tanto - $175
-Benchmade Morpho 51 - $old
-Squiggle Rep with Hourglass Blades trainer- $400
(BOTTOM 3 KNIVES IN THIS PICTURE ARE SOLD)

- 400 - Strider Hybrid Gunner Grip SNG. Tanto, tiger stripe, PSF27 steel. has been carried, used and sharpened. Not the prettiest but I think pricing is fair given the difficulty in snagging one to begin with. No box or docs as it doesn't come with them from the factory.

-325- Hinderer Maximus with blue scale. Super nice just pivoting a large part of my collection at the moment. Will continue to look for box for this one but not sure where it is at the moment so no promises.

Would love to make a package deal but willing to listen to offers of the following:

-CRK Mnandi
-Pre 21 CRK Sebenza
-Custom/Spyderco Rassenti Nirvana
-OG MT Scarab
-Shirogorov 95T MRBS
-Custom Fif20
-Lang Offset (other high quality offsets considered)
-Hobie pedal drive kayak
-SW Stainless wheel guns in .357/.44 with 4-4.25" barrels
-Colt Python 4-5" new model
-SP5
-Lefty Tavor/Aug
-LMT MARS-L lower
-Ed Brown Kobra Karry Stainless .45
-Gen 5 Glock 29

Thanks for looking!

image_67159809 (1).JPG
image_67211265 (2).JPG
image_67197697 (1) (1).JPG