• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT HK USP Compact 9mm

Aimless

Default rank <4500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Jake from State Farm
Reaction score
I have an HK USP C 9mm like new, box and docs, original sights, paddle mag release, springs, and followers. Comes with three upgraded HK 15 round mags, (installed the HK mag spring upgrade kit which replaced the follower, spring and floor plate to bring the capacity from 13 rounds to 15 rounds). Three flat floor plates if you prefer those. Upgraded paddle mag release to the larger version, brand new Trijicon HD tritium sights, (yellow front), RH IWB holster.

$1,000 Cash firm.
$1400 TV

IMG_7451.jpeg
IMG_7453.jpeg
IMG_7455.jpeg
IMG_7456.jpeg
IMG_7457.jpeg
IMG_7458.jpeg

Love to see these things still around… one of the first polymer duty guns invented and remains the best polymer pistol to this day IMO.

Would you consider selling one or two of the flat magazine floor plates separately? Or trading for elephant foot floor plates? IMG_3785.jpegIMG_2748.jpeg

Big toss up between this and the full size USP9 for best HK pistol ever.

I’m usually toting a G26 or G19, but when the USP9 compact is on my hip, I can’t help but walk a little prouder. Even if I’m the only one who knows. Wife laughs and says she gets it, it’s like when their bra/panties actually match for a change lol

Love to see these things still around… one of the first polymer duty guns invented and remains the best polymer pistol to this day IMO.

Would you consider selling one or two of the flat magazine floor plates separately? Or trading for elephant foot floor plates? View attachment 6912590View attachment 6912592

Thanks but I’m going to hang on to them. I bought them originally because I had read that the magazine capacity mod only works with the flat floor plates, but that’s not accurate. The mod works with the finger extended floor plate provided it doesn’t have the internal clip on the bottom. The newer designed finger extension floor plate is flat and works with the extended capacity mod as well. I like the finger rest. While it impacts concealment, it gives my fingers room on the gun. The flat floor plate makes them feel like they are falling off.

HKP has the floor plates for $19 each. They have the 13 round mags for $50 each. Midway USA was the cheapest place I found to get the floor plates at $17. Either way it’s a lot of money for a 20 cent piece of polymer. Like all things HK, they hate us and make us pay for it.

Big toss up between this and the full size USP9 for best HK pistol ever.

I’m usually toting a G26 or G19, but when the USP9 compact is on my hip, I can’t help but walk a little prouder. Even if I’m the only one who knows. Wife laughs and says she gets it, it’s like when their bra/panties actually match for a change lol

I’ve always liked the HK USPC. I have a new in the box stainless model and for HK carry, I like my P2000 with its LEM trigger. That is the only reason this one is on the chopping block and to be completely honest, I’m half hearted interested in selling it. If it moves it moves, if it doesn’t it doesn’t matter. It will be around in the safe. If HK ever discontinues the USP series, I expect their value to sky rocket though so maybe that won’t be a bad thing.

Back
Top Bottom