• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Hyve Monarch Blk/Red Trigger for 9mm Shield

I-Tooth 4 I-Tooth

Default rank <2000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Lex Talionis
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-hyve-monarch-blk-red-trigger-for-9mm-shield.2074712/
Item Name: FS/FT Hyve Monarch Blk/Red Trigger for 9mm Shield

Zip Code: 30548

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 45 or 50 w ship
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Apex Red Trigger for 9mm Shield

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My loss your gain- cost me $68 new + ship. January this year bought a few red colored accessories from Hyve Technoligies for Shield 9mm PC incl this black shoe/ red safety trigger. Back then, only disclaimer online was would not work with Shield 2.0 and said nothing about Performance Center.

Last week (finally!) took to gunsmith for install. Turns out, it worked functionally but disengaged manual safety of my PC due to interference with trigger bar length. Swapped back to stock PC trigger for now and ordering Apex trigger instead which has No issues with PC fitment and the manual safety. Hyve website NOW disclaims it won't work with Performance Center. Called them, went nowhere, so just trying to regain some funds to go towards the Apex.

Per my gunsmith and Hyve, this will work perfectly with a regular Shield 9mm, just not Performance Center or 2.0. So if ya want an upgrade trigger for discount- Here Ya Go! Local meet is $45 or will ship for 5 xtra bucks. Will trade for Apex flat-face Shield 9mm trigger + small cash if needed.

Pictures:
20191104_233441-jpg.2349643

20191104_233422-jpg.2349644

20191104_233024-jpg.2349646

From their website:

Monarch Trigger System for the M&P Shield
Hyve Technologies is proud to bring our Monarch Trigger System for the Smith & Wesson Shield! This trigger will fit the Shield 9mm, .40 and the .45. Our shield trigger has removed almost all of the slop from the OEM trigger, allowing for a clean, crisp break. Our trigger and safety are, of course, machined from solid aluminum bar stock and then anodized in each of our seven colors. As with all of our parts, the Monarch is 100% made in the USA.

*ALL COLORS ARE PROPRIETARY AND NOT MEANT TO MATCH ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER.*

Back
Top Bottom