• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Italian made EAA Witness-P Carry, polymer frame 9mm

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Reduced to $450 cash or Zelle
I purchased this new back in 2016 and have never fired it. The firearm is in perfect condition, stored all the years in a climate controlled safe. It was used to test fit and model a grip tape overlay for my business, and is wearing a rubber grip, which can be removed if preferred. This one is Italian made, unlike the slew of recent clones coming in from Turkey. It includes one 12 round magazine. The barrel length is 3.6", making it easy to carry concealed. Being a CZ clone, magazines are readily available, including higher capacity magazines designed for full size models.
I'd prefer to trade this pistol for a Glock chambered in 9mm, or a Ruger Mark IV with a threaded barrel (not a 22/45) but would consider other firearms. These seem to be advertised in the mid to upper five hundreds, so that's a good reference point to trade value.
I'm in the Athens / Jackson County area, and have to keep meetings limited to this general area, since I just don't have much time to travel. If a purchase is arranged, I can ship FFL to FFL, anywhere in the country, but will only ship after payment has cleared. For person-to-person trade or sale, I will require a glance at a valid GA carry permit, or work ID showing the other party is employed in a field where background checking is required, i.e. first responders, teachers, etc. I will also require a name and phone number for my personal record. As long as I can confirm the other party is a GA resident, I don't have a need for an address or anything too personal. By contacting me about this item, you are stating you are a US Citizen, GA resident, at least twenty one-years-of-age, with nothing legally prohibiting you from purchasing a hand gun. If the other party prefers, I can handle the transaction on the books through my FFL in Athens, for no additional charge. Going through the FFL is not required, but some folks like to handle things on the books, so I'll leave that option open.

Attachments

• WitnessPcompact.jpg
    WitnessPcompact.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 77
Back
Top Bottom