• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Kidd 10/22

ReservoirDawg10

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Full Kidd 10/22. Not a mix-master based off the cheapest receiver someone could find. Sits in a Victor Company Titan stock with VC rear tang for Kidd receivers, comb risers, and Henderson Precision Arca rail. I'll throw a few ruger mags in with it. Barrel is the Kidd UL. 20moa scope rail. Standard Kidd scope rail (0 moa IIRC). Kidd single stage 1.5lb trigger. I probably have a few small spare parts to go with it like recoil springs.

This thing shoots lights out. I have primarily shot Eley ammo through it. No suppressor, bipod, scope or scope mount included.

If interested, I will add a Meopta Optika 5 -5-30, FFP mrad, and MPA 34mm mount for $900. Have box, docs, etc for optic.

Scope info:

If interested, I also have Eley Match ammo that was lot tested for the rifle and performs exceptionally well. Will sell with the rifle for going rate at KSS, which is $16.00/box. No, I'm not cutting you a deal on the ammo. Saving you tax, shipping, and lot testing fees. I can get a firm round count, but have at least 2.5k from the lot remaining. Will sell in 500rd increments. Not available separately.

Prices are firm.

20201027_185305.jpg

Back
Top Bottom