• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT LMT MRP

juicy

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-lmt-mrp.2394498/
Item Name: FS/FT LMT MRP

Zip Code: 31210

Item is for: Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For: MCX gen2 in 556 ONLY

Caliber: 5.56x45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Wanting to do a trade or sell, my LMT MRP 16 inch for your 16 inch MCX gen 2 in 556 with the sig folding stock. Rifle would not include any accessories. My rifle IS painted, I do not care if yours is painted or not. Mine comes with a birdcage muzzle device, not the keymo brake.

Pictures:
image0-jpg.2949511

I may have found an MCX used. Can you send more pics of the LMT (LMT is brand so know it pretty well). Also would be will to just buy the MCX or are you wanting to trade completely. I know you want the MCX but not sure if you would buy it

I may have found an MCX used. Can you send more pics of the LMT (LMT is brand so know it pretty well). Also would be will to just buy the MCX or are you wanting to trade completely. I know you want the MCX but not sure if you would buy it
I am not going to buy the MCX at everything current insane prices, I will only trade this rifle because it has risen to a similarly insane price. I will add some more photographs when I am back on monday.

Back
Top Bottom