• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT LNIB Springfield M1A Super Match + M2 Bipod

Stone Mountain Arms

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
What we have today is a piece of history!
Got it as my dream gun but it’s just to nice to shoot. Springfield Super match. With fully glass embedded barrel, National Match adjustable iron sights, Super Match rear side hood and front sight post. This gun also comes with a Super Match two stage trigger. This gun is ready to shoot 600m +. And I want to see this gun being used like it was intended to. Not just sitting in my safe so I can every now and then stare at it. That being said ,I don’t have to sell this rifle and won’t for less than it’s listed. I’ll consider trades so long as they are of equal value. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. Still have box, docs, bipod. This guy still has the tags on it!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0579.jpeg
    IMG_0579.jpeg
    328.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0580.jpeg
    IMG_0580.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0583.jpeg
    IMG_0583.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0584.jpeg
    IMG_0584.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0585.jpeg
    IMG_0585.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0586.jpeg
    IMG_0586.jpeg
    177.2 KB · Views: 128
Reactions: JAT
I thought super match rifles had stainless barrels? Does it have anything stamped on the barrel?
Not all. My 94 Pre Ban has a blued air gauged oversized diameter Douglas barrel, action is a rear lugged receiver and it's factory glass bedded in an over sized American Walnut stock. All factory original. SA made sever varieties of Match M1A's. The Super Match was the top of the line. The dealer cost was $1,475 in 1994.
**** you not when I tell you my first two shots were under an inch at 200 meters using the open sights. I had 20/20 vision back then and lacked any bad habits that affected steadiness.

This is a deal here if you're looking for the top of the line in a SA M1A

Not all. My 94 Pre Ban has a blued air gauged oversized diameter Douglas barrel, action is a rear lugged receiver and it's factory glass bedded in an over sized American Walnut stock. All factory original. SA made sever varieties of Match M1A's. The Super Match was the top of the line. The dealer cost was $1,475 in 1994.
**** you not when I tell you my first two shots were under an inch at 200 meters using the open sights. I had 20/20 vision back then and lacked any bad habits that affected steadiness.

This is a deal here if you're looking for the top of the line in a SA M1A
Thanks for the info all I’ve ever seen were mostly Douglas and one shillin stainless barreled super match rifles.

Back
Top Bottom