• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT LWRC ICA5 Piston upper w/ Fostech Echo II Binary trigger $2300 OBO

mrdarkandevil

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
This gun is built for a high rate of fire in stable and small package. It is my take on a modernized cqbr and is in excellent condition. Sat in the back of the safe, barely used, about 120 rounds through it.

The LWRC piston platform is great for rapid fire because it vents gas outside of the firearm instead of into the receiver. Therefore it can handle more rounds without heating up. The fostech echo II, which allows you to switch from semi to binary, has an upgraded spring with allows for a lighter trigger pull which feels like an ALG AK trigger on semi, but also will allow near full-auto rate of fire when in binary mode.

Features:

LWRC ICA5 10.1 inch Piston Upper with original LWRC bolt, carrier and iron sights (adjustable gas block) w/ Metal Strike Industries metal dust cover

Aero Precision lower with SBA PDW brace
Fostech Echo II trigger w/upgrade spring for lighter and faster trigger pull
Anti-Walk pins
Tango down grip
Ambi magazine release

Optic: Holosun HS515GM w/ADM mount
I received this optic in a trade. It is in great condition except the locking nut on the adm mount is scratched. This does not affect the function, but is a $5 replacement on American Defense website.

3 magpul magazines
3 lancer magazines

Prefer to sell to someone with carry permit.

May be willing to part out the gun/ optic, please let me know if you have an offer you would like to discuss.

Attachments

• IMG_3285.JPG
    IMG_3285.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 3,997
  • IMG_3286.JPG
    IMG_3286.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3287.JPG
    IMG_3287.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3288.JPG
    IMG_3288.JPG