• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Microtech Troodon D/E

psipike

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-microtech-troodon-d-e.2210492/
Item Name: FS/FT Microtech Troodon D/E Reduced!

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 295
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Dirac Delta only

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a NiB Microtech Troodon D/E in Od Green for sale. It’s been carried once. I’m looking for a Dirac Delta and that’s the only trade I’ll look at. PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Pictures:
636160e3-aee7-4ae1-b5f7-dc4959b811b1-jpeg.2608270

1ea89b5a-f8bb-4b71-ada2-facc05d95ffb-jpeg.2608271

8afa0b89-1a6a-4af6-a81a-fc0f206b3458-jpeg.2608272

Curious, why the Dirac? I considered one, but the buttons on them are really stiff, due to your thumb riding on it when you use the knife, and not wanting it to retract prematurely.

How do you like the size of the Troodon? I kept going back and forth between the Troodon and another Ultratech, and decided to order the Ultratech... Hoping I didn't make the wrong call. My concern was that the Troodon was too small for my hands. I had that issue with the UTX85.

GLWS, that is as great price. Cheapest I have seen them new retail is $355 plus shipping. SOmeone should score this, its a great deal!

I like the standard Troodon. I think the Combat Troodon is enormous. It's a good size, weight and blade size. Thanks for the bump! I was looking at the dirac because the blade is slightly longer and I like where the action button is located (side rather than the top).

Back
Top Bottom