• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Mossberg 935 Turkey

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Posting this for my dad who is the original owner. He got this before needing shoulder surgery and has never shot it. Comes with everything from the factory. 3 1/2” chamber, 22” barrel, gas operated, and 4 + 1 capacity. The receiver is also drilled and tapped for dot. It’s a very maneuverable hunting shotgun that would serve you well in pretty much any role you put it in. I love 22-24” barrel hunting shotguns for their versatility. I’d keep this myself but I’m partial to my A5’s. Flooded timber wood duck, spring turkey, deer or hogs this shotgun has you covered. I’m located in CRISP COUNTY/ CORDELE however I sometimes travel to the following:

Perry/Warner Robins

Macon

Tifton

Americus

Butler

If you have low or no feedback expect to be coming to Cordele though.

Description from Mossberg:
Sometimes you need the extra punch of a magnum — and that’s where our powerful 935 autoloading shotgun comes into the picture. This 3.5" chambered beast offers smooth-as-silk shooting thanks to its dual gas-vent system. And for game requiring the most powerful magnum loads, the 935 delivers unequaled performance from the turkey or waterfowl blind. The overbored barrel with 10 Gauge dimensions the entire length of the barrel provides less pellet deformation, resulting in tighter, more uniform patterns.

Attachments

• IMG_7874.jpeg
    IMG_7874.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7875.jpeg
    IMG_7875.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0876.png
    IMG_0876.png
    150.8 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom