• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Museum Condition TurboDiesel LandCruiser

Soul

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
Reaction score
Wow 😲. The photos truly speak for themselves on this one πŸ“Έ. Legendary JDM Toyota Land Cruiser TURBODIESEL! πŸš—πŸ’¨
This is a near showroom floor example and time capsule of what is truly an amazing blast from the past. πŸ•°οΈ

There is ZERO rust on this car! 🚫🦠 We are so confident we have even sent a 3D scan of the bottom of the vehicle. πŸ“‘πŸ”
A very unique and high effort show of confidence! 🀝✨
Pristine Interior. Not a single blemish on the paint ANYWHERE. 🎨✨
It's 100% ready to go. Need NOTHING. βœ…
Take this to the wilderness with the utmost confidence 🌳🌿 or just put it as a display in your mansion to own a piece of preserved history.

πŸ°πŸ”πŸ“œ Notable features:
🌟 BRAND NEW YOKOHAMA GEOLANDERS ALL TERRAINS WITH LESS THAN 10 MILES ON THEM.πŸ†•πŸ›£οΈπŸš—
Powerful and million mile capable 4.2L TURBODIESEL that's barely broken in. πŸ’ͺπŸš€πŸ›’οΈ
Locking Differentials πŸ”’ 4WD systems work perfectly πŸš™πŸ”„
AC is ice cold even in 100+ degree Georgia summers and humidity ❄️πŸ”₯
All power outlets work πŸ”ŒπŸ’‘
Clean and fresh ceramic tint πŸš˜πŸ’Ž
ZERO ACCIDENTS EVER ❌πŸ’₯
Only 1 previous owner in Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‘€
All factory Suede seats in new condition and plastic wrapped πŸͺ‘πŸ”’
High powered supplementary radio antenna hooked up. πŸ“»πŸ”ŒπŸ”Š
BRAND NEW Dual Duracell Battery less than 10 days old. 24 month warranty. πŸ”ŒπŸ’‘
Won't last long. Act now! β³πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¨

Attachments

• LandCruiser-1.jpg
    LandCruiser-1.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 451
  • LandCruiser-2.jpg
    LandCruiser-2.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 407
  • LandCruiser-4.jpg
    LandCruiser-4.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 404
  • LandCruiser-6.jpg
    LandCruiser-6.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 407
  • LandCruiser-11.jpg
    LandCruiser-11.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 405
  • LandCruiser-56.jpg
    LandCruiser-56.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 400
  • LandCruiser-61.jpg
    LandCruiser-61.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 400
  • LandCruiser-64.jpg
    LandCruiser-64.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 400
  • LandCruiser-75.jpg
    LandCruiser-75.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 401
  • LandCruiser-77.jpg
    LandCruiser-77.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 398
  • LandCruiser-104.jpg
    LandCruiser-104.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 396
  • LandCruiser-110.jpg
    LandCruiser-110.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 394
Wow 😲. The photos truly speak for themselves on this one πŸ“Έ. Legendary JDM Toyota Land Cruiser TURBODIESEL! πŸš—πŸ’¨
This is a near showroom floor example and time capsule of what is truly an amazing blast from the past. πŸ•°οΈ

There is ZERO rust on this car! 🚫🦠 We are so confident we have even sent a 3D scan of the bottom of the vehicle. πŸ“‘πŸ”
A very unique and high effort show of confidence! 🀝✨
Pristine Interior. Not a single blemish on the paint ANYWHERE. 🎨✨
It's 100% ready to go. Need NOTHING. βœ…
Take this to the wilderness with the utmost confidence 🌳🌿 or just put it as a display in your mansion to own a piece of preserved history.

πŸ°πŸ”πŸ“œ Notable features:
🌟 BRAND NEW YOKOHAMA GEOLANDERS ALL TERRAINS WITH LESS THAN 10 MILES ON THEM.πŸ†•πŸ›£οΈπŸš—
Powerful and million mile capable 4.2L TURBODIESEL that's barely broken in. πŸ’ͺπŸš€πŸ›’οΈ
Locking Differentials πŸ”’ 4WD systems work perfectly πŸš™πŸ”„
AC is ice cold even in 100+ degree Georgia summers and humidity ❄️πŸ”₯
All power outlets work πŸ”ŒπŸ’‘
Clean and fresh ceramic tint πŸš˜πŸ’Ž
ZERO ACCIDENTS EVER ❌πŸ’₯
Only 1 previous owner in Japan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅πŸ‘€
All factory Suede seats in new condition and plastic wrapped πŸͺ‘πŸ”’
High powered supplementary radio antenna hooked up. πŸ“»πŸ”ŒπŸ”Š
BRAND NEW Dual Duracell Battery less than 10 days old. 24 month warranty. πŸ”ŒπŸ’‘
Won't last long. Act now! β³πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¨
If I've already asked, I apologize. Do you finance?

If I've already asked, I apologize. Do you finance?
Most classic cars whether USDM or JDM have a tough time being financed by traditional lenders.

At our dealership, you can expect no-pressure financial advice and a range of financing options to suit your needs. Whether you're a first-time classic car buyer or adding to your collection, we've got you covered with our trusted lenders: J.J. Best Banc & Co, Collector Car Lending, and Woodside Credit.

J.J. Best Banc & Co is the oldest and largest classic collector car lender in the country. They offer low rates, longer terms, and unparalleled customer service. So you can rest easy knowing that you'll be getting the best deal possible. Call (774) 563-0164 or click here for details.

Collector Car Lending provides a one-of-a-kind experience to every client. Instead of shopping your credit to multiple lenders, their team reviews your application by hand and provides tailored options just for you. They're like the personal shopper of financing! For more information, call (800) 224-8180.

For over a decade, Woodside Credit has been the go-to lender for manufacturers, dealers, and automobile enthusiasts alike. They offer fast, friendly, and professional service, along with the lowest monthly payments. Click here or call (800) 717-5180 to learn more.

To get started, simply submit an online application with our recommended lenders. Once you're pre-approved, get in touch with us and we'll help you seal the deal on your dream car. We believe financing should be hassle-free and that's what we're here to deliver.

Where tf do you get all of these???
I own a full on dealership in Japan. I mostly sell to African countries and Asian mainland countries. But sometimes I bring a few notable cars to the US. Truth be told; its usually a pain in the ass selling to US customers. People are still very in the past about vehicle values and think youtubers constantly talking about the automotive market "crashing" means that classic cars are also affected instead of just the basic rental spec cars that are everywhere.

In foreign countries buyers are more educated and simply pay what I ask because they understand the vehicles.

Long winded way of saying direct pipeline lol.

Back
Top Bottom