Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT NAA .22/22mag w AMMO box and docs.

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Sscarp19, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Sscarp19

Sscarp19 Frontiersman Supporter

Supporter

133   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-naa-22-22mag-w-ammo-box-and-docs.2352588/
    Item Name: FS/FT NAA .22/22mag w AMMO box and docs.

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 300.00 OBRO
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: See ad

Caliber: .22 - 22 MAG

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up today is an NAA 22/22mag. This gun has been pocket carried by myself quite a bit but has been shot very little. It has a few marks on it from being in my pocket but functions fine. It will come with box, docs, both cylinders, small leather holster, small zip bag, 400 rounds of .22 CCI mini mags and 45 rounds of CCI 22 mag. I am not opposed to trading but not exactly what I am looking for. Feel free to offer whatever you like but please be fair.

Thanks

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

cea6679 says "Good Deal!"