• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Natural Stone Firepit

mdean427

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-natural-stone-firepit.1064894/
Item Name: FS/FT Natural Stone Firepit

Zip Code: 30013

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns of any sort

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have Natural Stone Firepits. They are made of Limestone and we tumble them and color them with concrete stain (Gray or Brown). These are DIY kits. If Interested pm me and we can work something out.

Pictures:
20151116_131041-jpg.609950

20151116_083636-jpg.609951

Last edited:
Hey man, interested in your fire pit kit. I have a doo doo gun that i would like to trade for one. The advantages of a doo doo gun is that it shoots ****! You can eat Mexican or Chinese the night before and have enough **** to shoot the whole next day. Be careful though, if someone is standing next to you when you fire it they will get splattered by ****. The model is a diarrhea 2000 and is one of the harder doo doo guns to find. Let me know if your interested and we can talk or SHOOT THE ****!!!!

Hey man, interested in your fire pit kit. I have a doo doo gun that i would like to trade for one. The advantages of a doo doo gun is that it shoots ****! You can eat Mexican or Chinese the night before and have enough **** to shoot the whole next day. Be careful though, if someone is standing next to you when you fire it they will get splattered by ****. The model is a diarrhea 2000 and is one of the harder doo doo guns to find. Let me know if your interested and we can talk or SHOOT THE ****!!!!

Officially weird.

Ummm.....

Back
Top Bottom