• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Nice Hunting Camper but could be more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amc5

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-nice-hunting-camper-but-could-be-more.2100910/
Item Name: FS/FT Nice Hunting Camper but could be more...

Zip Code: 30673

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1700, Firearms, or other Man Stuff

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 1985 Terry Taurus camper for sale or trade. I have had it about 4 years. I recently moved into one of my other Hunting camp buddies camper so I don't need this one. I stayed in it as recent as about 2 weeks ago. It serves as a very nice hunting camper, but with a little bit of work, you could tow this thing around and use it more often. I will be very descriptive below. I can send more pictures to you.

Good:
Power hookup works.
Can sleep 6 people. Bed area, table bed, and 1 bunk area.
I just painted the exterior with enamel paint in a light Grey color.
I just resealed the roof
Has 1 year old peel and stick tiles
Redid the upholstery on the table bed cushions
Repainted the inside walls and ceiling about a year ago
Water hookup works and faucets
Wasted holding tank works
1 year old Window unit AC works very good
No current leaks that I can find
Has 2 year old Microwave (original seemed to stop working)
Plenty of storage space
Still have all original paperwork

Bad:
It does a few old leak areas. One above the bunk bed, one near door, and one near a window i fixed.
Some of the paneling near the bed area is very soft. Could be age, could be old water damage.
Not sure if all the gas works. It's hooked up, but i usually just use a small heater and I don't use the stove.
It will probably need new tires to move it. I can work with you on this. Either knock off $$ if you provide, or I can get some on there.
Rear tail/brake lights are not on. Could always use the magnetic lights to move it.
A few lights and receptacles dont work. I dont know if its a fuse, or bulb, or what.
It has a 1 year old fridge in it. But, I can't seem to get it to turn on anymore.

The camper's "bad" things do not keep me from staying in it whatsoever. Really looking to sell, but would entertain some trade offers, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks for looking!!

Pictures:
img_20191209_144558-jpg.2400120

img_20191209_143956-jpg.2400123

img_20191209_144009-jpg.2400124

img_20191209_144310-jpg.2400125

img_20191209_144625-jpg.2400126

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom