• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Night Vision monocular, F1 Shooting Chrony & electronic Shot Timer.......

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ny-electronic-shot-timer-200-for-all.1900190/
Item Name: FS/FT Night Vision monocular, F1 Shooting Chrony & electronic Shot Timer.... $250 for all

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: FINAL REDUCTION to $200 for all three items
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Night Owl, Monocular Night Vision, Cyclops Compact, model NOCC3, has IR capability. With box and all original paperwork

Shooting Chrony F1 shooting chronograph with box and instruction manual. (Will also include a tripod stand)

Pocket Pro shot timer, with instruction manual

$200 takes it all…. that is less than $65 per item...

I would like to sell all three of these items together, and priced them accordingly as one bundle. If someone only wanted one or two of these things – feel free to make an offer on what you want.

I’ll mail the stuff to you at whatever USPS charges to mail it. The price shown is for pick up near me in Villa Rica, GA

The only trade I may be interested in is for a Ruger 10/22RB rifle or factory loaded 9mm HP ammunition. Or partial trade for a heavy duty 6-8” sheath knife such as a Cold Steel SRK or similar style Condor brand.

Everything is in good or better used condition and has been well taken care of.

Regards,

Rob

Pictures:
dscn0514-jpg.2006587

dscn0515-jpg.2006588

dscn0516-jpg.2006589

dscn0517-jpg.2006590

Back
Top Bottom