• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Pelican Bass Raider 10e Boat With Trolling Motor, Battery, and Anchor

toddwchandler

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...th-trolling-motor-battery-and-anchor.1246963/
Item Name: FS/FT Pelican Bass Raider 10e Boat With Trolling Motor, Battery, and Anchor

Zip Code: 30519

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 750
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Single Stack 9mm, Duck Hunting Shotguns, Home Defense Shotguns, Sigs, Glocks, SKS, AK

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My house backs up to a neighborhood lake and I use this as my fishing setup. I am moving soon, so I'm going to put this out there and see if the right deal comes along.

Boat and motor are in great shape and everything works. Battery was purchased in 2013. Motor is 55lb thrust model and will really move. You'll have to come get it but I'll help load it. It is pretty easy to move around.

I am not desperate to sell, so no lowball offers please. I'll just take it with me if the right offer does not come along.

I am willing to do a cash deal or trade for guns or guns plus cash. My wish list is above but don't hesitate to offer something not on the list. Not really looking for ammo or optics.

Pictures:
image-jpeg.891576

image-jpeg.891577

image-jpeg.891578

image-jpeg.891580

image-jpeg.891581

Back
Top Bottom