• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT PRE-BAN SWD COBRAY M-11 w CARBINE UPPER KIT ORIG OWNER 8-32rd mags ALL...

General Automag

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threa...ig-owner-8-32rd-mags-all-accessories.2400526/
Item Name: FS/FT PRE-BAN SWD COBRAY M-11 w CARBINE UPPER KIT ORIG OWNER 8-32rd mags ALL accessories

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: not really looking for anything, but let me know what you have

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: S.W.D. Cobray M-11 / M11 semi-auto pistol
with Carbine Upper kit* and all accessories

$1300 obo

If you ever wanted an as-new M11 with every accessory and plenty of extra mags, then you might like this one. It's a cool gun, and the carbine kit makes it a lot more useful.

This is a pre-ban firearm purchased by me in the early 90's before the Clinton assault weapons ban.

I planned on keeping this (which I have for almost 30 years), so I purchased every accessory that was available.

I bought a stack of extra magazines (at that time, high-capacity magazines were a target of the leftist anti-gunners and were very hard to get).

*all NFA and firearm laws apply

Here's what's included**:
  • -S.W.D. Cobray M11 9mm pistol
  • -Carbine / rifle barrelled "upper" kit including the carbine rifle barrel upper and detachable buttstock
  • -1 "pistol" magazine
  • -8 each 32-round magazines
  • -2 each 4-mag magazine pouches
  • -magazine clamp (allows you to clamp two mags together)
  • -magazine loader tool
  • -Barrel extension/fake suppressor
  • -muzzle break (fits pistol or carbine upper)
  • -front grip (fits on carbine upper or barrel extension)
  • -rear sling collar
  • -assault sling
  • -S.W.D./Cobray users manual
  • -nylon "assault" case with mag pouches
**note: all accessories are S.W.D. / Cobray brand

This M11 has had one (1) magazine ran through it for function (and fun - hey - I wanted to see how they shoot!). Then I cleaned it for long-term storage, and it's had a happy home in our climate-controlled safe vault ever since.

We could only post 5 pictures but have more.

If you're interested or have any specific questions, just send me a PM. We work a lot, so please be patient for a response.

Serious inquiries only please. Thank you

Pictures:
img_4978-copy-jpg.3034023

img_4980-copy-jpg.3034026

img_4981-copy-jpg.3034028

img_4985-copy-jpg.3034030

img_4987-copy-jpg.3034031

Back
Top Bottom