• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT PSA ARV w Romeo5

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
A great entry level pistol caliber carbine that I no longer need. Will come with box, one 35rd factory mag, Sig Romeo5 red dot, UTG offset irons, loop sling attachment point, and a nice single point sling. Crimson Trace NOT included. Round count is low but it runs great and is very fun to shoot. As you can see these go for around $900 after taxes/shipping assuming it’s in stock as this one the most popular configurations of it with the 8” barrel. I’m located in CRISP COUNTY/CORDELE however I sometimes travel to the following:

Perry/Warner Robins

Macon

Tifton

Americus

Butler

If you have low or no feedback expect to be coming to Cordele though.

From PSA:

FEATURES​

Barrel: 8" chrome moly steel barrel. Chambered in 9mm, (9x19), with a 1/10 twist. The barrel is nitride treated for durability and finished off with a Palmetto State Armory 7" Lightweight M-Lok free-float rail and a bird cage style A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum AR-V slick side upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. These upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.
Bolt Carrier Group: AR-V 9mm BCG. Nitride treated 8620 steel bolt, with an enhanced firing pin and external 5.56 style extractor. The bolt carrier group is compatible with most aftermarket fire control groups.
Lower:. Forged 7075 T6 aluminum and then hard coat anodized, these lowers are purpose built to accept AR-V U9 and CZ Scorpion Magazines. The lower is assembled with a Palmetto State Armory MOE EPT SBA3 lower build kit with a Magpul Grip and SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace. This product features last round bolt hold open.

Attachments

• IMG_0884.jpeg
    IMG_0884.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0885.jpeg
    IMG_0885.jpeg
    242.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0886.jpeg
    IMG_0886.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0887.png
    IMG_0887.png