• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Rare Spydercos

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-rare-spydercos.2534651/
Item Name: FS/FT Shirogorov, Strider, Hinderer, Spyderco, Benchmade, GEC, Purvis Knives

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Below

Willing to Ship: Maybe

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey Folks,

I have several high end knives up for sale today. These just don't get carried over other knives in the collection and I would rather turn them into a nice watch or Lang smoker. All of these knives, with the exception of the GEC #15 boys knife, have been carried and used. All knives come with box and docs except the Strider b/c they ship from the factory in a throwaway plastic bag taped to the inside of a flat rate box.

Trade interest are kind of open at the moment. Interest include other knives, guns, high end flashlights.

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Copper BHQ Exclusive - $old- Comes iwth A. Purvis Timascus Clip. Will knock 125 off the price without this clip. Other than copper patina, factory fresh. Unused edge. Scales could be polished back to original copper shine very easily. Patina is from fondling it at my desk.

Spyderco Bombshell - $325 DROP TO 300 - Flash batch, 1250 produced by spyderco and very rare. Carried and used lightly, cant really tell. Edge still factory sharp. Again, just a tad bit small for me

Thanks for looking!
Caleb

Pictures:
image_67196161-jpg.3100885

image_67209729-jpg.3100886

image_67212801-jpg.3100887

image_67195393-jpg.3100888

Back
Top Bottom