• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ~ *REDUCED LNIB Scarce Smith and Wesson Model 66-5 3inch .357 MAGNUM Pre-Lock * ~

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
For sale or trade, a Pre-lock Smith & Wesson model 66-5 shoots both .357 magnum and .38 S&W special. This is my second time owning this fine revolver, I got it back on trade but promised the Wife no more 3" 66s lol. This is an unbelievable opportunity to acquire a highly sought-after model 66 with a 3-inch barrel as these don’t come up very often! This is the last pre-lock run of 3" model 66. This was ordered by RSR, a Stainless steel frame. Adjustable rear & orange insert front sights. Smooth carry-sized trigger and checkered hammer. Do not hesitate with this one, you certainly do not see them often in this condition. This is the perfect piece for your collection. These are personally my favorite Smith and Wesson. Included is the numbered original box sorry it does not have the manual there are plenty on eBay though for ~ $15.00. The label fell off at some point and sadly the previous owner taped it on but it’s clear tape so nothing covered up. Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing. The bore and cylinder chambers are mint and the mechanical working order is flawless. This one is currently wearing Altamont grips, I am happy to discuss other grip options.

Manufactured in 2000, this beauty has desirable features no longer available on today's modern machine-made guns- like the absence of that ugly lock.

Located in Rome, GA please plan to meet near Rome. If you are unable to travel I am happy to ship the revolver.

Trade Interests can Add or Take cash on trades:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • Early 19 Snub 2-1/2
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • boxed 64 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed Snub Nose
  • Brownings
  • Glocks
  • Try me

Please get in touch with me through PM if you are interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

fkCaQwM.jpg

qrmEmXw.jpg

GxGlyP6.jpg

5R9hTGa.jpg

92gtnSJ.jpg

pOgp1kJ.jpg

Cqpg9ey.jpg

SWS3Sgm.jpg

hMCsZxV.jpg

zAWz5hA.jpg

kKLZSrd.jpg