• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT RETURN OF THA MAC...PRICE DROP.

USMC1950

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-return-of-tha-mac-price-drop.1763245/
Item Name: FS/FT RETURN OF THA MAC...PRICE DROP.

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 450.FIRM
Trade Value or Items Looking For: LOOKING FOR A BAD HOME PROTECTION 12 GAUGE EVEN TRADE IF YOURS COMES WITH AMMO. BUT IF YOUR HOME PROTECTION SHOTTY IS JUST A PLANE JANE DONT WORRY I WILL STILL CONSIDER THE TRADE PLUS CASH!!!!!THATS RIGHT I SAID IT JUST ADD CASH!!! PISTOLS OF ALL CALIBERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.WHAT CHA GOT!

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: "Note"... Grenade in picture goes with Mac also. Ok Guy's if you have never owned one of these then I can tell you now you don't know how much fun you are missing out on. 22 plinking is awesome but the 9 mm Round makes it a lot more exciting. And also you can just about trick this thing out to look as bad as you want it to.Now the Round count is low only because I had 2 but they both have no issues what so ever.And the sound that come from this lil bugger is amazing. I'm letting my last one go they are harder to find so make sure and remember that I rather have cash and a decent trade so for those who are low on money can up there trade value of a firearm and less cash.Now to a serious flat out buyer I can adjust the price if it is a cash sale and trust me when you see it in person you will see it's well worth it.

Pictures:
img_20180802_100622-jpg.1730439

img_20180802_100800-jpg.1730440

img_20180802_100823-jpg.1730441

Back
Top Bottom