• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta  Item Relisted! FS/FT Ruger LCR 357/38 w/holster

Status
Not open for further replies.
man theses are great carry guns

I agree. My favorite is to have 3 options on calibers too use in 1 gun!! Carry Critical Defense .357s or .38 Special + P for extra power for protection but practice with regular .38 caliber at the range for more enjoyment of target practice. Some people think shooting with the .357 at the range is too "snappy" but who fires more than 5-10 rounds at the range when shooting a lightweight carry .357 with a short barrel? Any .357 is powerful and will feel "snappy" as some say unless you carry a 4" or 6" barrel but who does that? I want to know I have plenty of stopping power in a revolver but even regular .38 will do the trick if you can hit the target.

I agree. My favorite is to have 3 options on calibers too use in 1 gun!! Carry Critical Defense .357s or .38 Special + P for extra power for protection but practice with regular .38 caliber at the range for more enjoyment of target practice. Some people think shooting with the .357 at the range is too "snappy" but who fires more than 5-10 rounds at the range when shooting a lightweight carry .357 with a short barrel? Any .357 is powerful and will feel "snappy" as some say unless you carry a 4" or 6" barrel but who does that? I want to know I have plenty of stopping power in a revolver but even regular .38 will do the trick if you can hit the target.

But can you carry it in your back pocket? Lol that's a great looking weapon and let's hope I can gather some cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom