• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig 716 patrol with ammo

JustAmused

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sig-716-patrol-with-ammo.1314361/
Item Name: FS/FT Sig 716 patrol with ammo

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2350 with ammo
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See add

Caliber: 7.62X51 NATO/.308 Win

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is the most awesome rifle I have ever owned but .308 is a bit more than I need where I hunt and occasionally kill paper targets so I'm dropping down to a 6.8 AR platform and giving you a chance to put this bad boy under your tree. Here's what you get:
Sig 716 Patrol rifle with sling, Nikon prostaff 3x9x40 BDC scope, 4 20round PMAGs, Harris bipod, JP trigger spring, Larue index clips, 160 rounds of name brand new brass deer dropping ammo and 280 rounds of brass cased fmj range ammo.
ODT FAQ's:
1. I've never fed it any cheap dirty steel cased commie made stuff but it's never had even a hint of a hiccup with anything from 147-180 grain. I bought this mainly to hunt with from original owner so I don't keep up with round counts. My guess is in maybe 200-300 range. It's a SIG it has thousands left if you take care of it.
2.No I don't have the box or docs. I keep it in my safe and have enough unused cardboard boxes in my attic and I know how to take it apart, clean it, put it back together all without killing myself. If you don't then Google it.
3. No you cant just buy the ammo or the scope and not the rifle but you can buy the rifle and not the ammo.

TRADES: even, up or down. Factory built 6.8 AR, Sig, Colt, HK, handguns subcompact to 1911 in common calibers. Any other cool guns. No AKs, home built Franken AR, shotguns, BP.
PM any offers.

Pictures:
img_0732-jpg.999266

Back
Top Bottom