Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sig P320 Carry and extras

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Tashin, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Tashin

Tashin ODT Junkie!

99   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sig-p320-carry-and-extras.1901579/
    Item Name: FS/FT Sig P320 Carry and extras

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 600
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: ~625 See below

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sig P320 carry model with X5 frame. This is the 9mm version and has both a threaded barrel and suppressor night sights. Comes with the box, extra grip module, the two 17 round mags it comes with, 3 21 round Sig factory mags, and a blackpoint holster for it. It has also been in for the trigger upgrade.

Trade interests are kind of limited for this one but I could be interested in a 9mm pistol, other modern handgun in .45, maybe .22lr, especially 5.7 (yes I know adding money will be required), maybe semi auto rifle in common calibers. I can tell you right off that I'm not interested in Springfield XD pistols, subcompact .45's or holsters (maybe one if it is left handed.) Best reached by PM. Thanks!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

RustyDusty5152 likes this.