• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT SIG P938 Equinox 9mm

jth0804

Default rank <500 posts
Supreme Sock Puppet Master
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sig-p938-equinox-9mm.1427011/
Item Name: FS/FT SIG P938 Equinox 9mm

Zip Code: 30116

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 700 or Best Offer
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Not REALLY looking to trade, but I might for the right thing

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up on the block today is a SIG P938 Equinox with box and docs and two magazines. I am the 2nd owner and have only shot it a handful of times (MAYBE 25-30 rounds down the pipe). Not sure of the round count for the first owner, but the pistol is still in great shape. Has the SIGLITE Night Sights, which are great in my opinion. Tritium rear sight is still in good condition. Also comes with a set of black and white G10 grips, as well as an Alien Gear holster. I'd love to keep it, but I'm selling it because I need the money for some extra wedding expenses that just came up.

NO LOWBALLERS

Pictures:
img_2445-jpg.1176785

img_2446-jpg.1176786

Lol sorry guys, y'all must not know. When you fire this pistol, it releases a flock of 10,000 bald eagles that screech and play the national anthem and lay golden eggs..... so in reality, $7000 is a steal...... but I'd take $700 for it...... I guess

Back
Top Bottom