• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ~ Smith and Wesson Model 60-9 Pre-Lock .357MAG Snub Nose ~

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
For sale or trade a Smith and Wesson Model 60-9 Chief's Special .357 Magnum Stainless Steel Revolver with a 2 1/8" Barrel. As most pre-lock Model 60 revolvers were chambered in .38 Special, this 5-shot J-frame .357 Magnum without the internal lock is seldom seen and very desirable. This pre-lock revolver features a heavy 2 1/8" barrel, matte stainless finish, and round butt grip frame with comfortable wood laminate grips( I can do cheaper with rubber). It is in excellent lightly used condition with only minor handling marks and no issues. This one has not been shot much. It has a smooth action, perfect timing, and a sharp and bright bore. I have seen these bring over $1,100.00 + on Gunbroker and then you have to pay FFL fees and Sales tax. This revolver dates to 1997

Located in Rome, GA please plan to meet in Rome or close. I no longer have flexibility with my job to travel.

Trade Interests can Add or Take cash on trades:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • nice early 19 2-1/2
  • N-Frames
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • boxed 64 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed snub
  • Try me
  • Brownings
  • Multiple Glocks
If you are unable to travel I am happy to ship it. That is my compromise on travel.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

XtBcCVx.jpg

m9RD3lr.jpg

quNd5Cb.jpg

w6cShZR.jpg

1DeOrg3.jpg

tP5gSGp.jpg

UhfgQsv.jpg

FB8dCg5.jpg

oJ611cO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom