• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ~ * Smith and Wesson Model 940-1 Pre-Lock Pre-Mim 9mm Revolver Snubby * ~

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
For Sale or Trade a Smith and Wesson Model 940-1 Centennial in desirable 9mm caliber. Born in 1995, it has the Pre-Lock frame, stainless steel construction, matte stainless finish, 2-inch barrel, fixed sights, DAO, 5-shot fluted cylinder, and rubber S&W combat grips(Happy to discuss other options). It comes in the original factory box I do not have the manual though and two Unopened Factory boxes of full moon clips. Condition is very good with only light signs of handling. The bore and cylinder chambers are mint and the mechanical working order is flawless. I believe it is nice enough that you will be delighted with the investment you have made even one year from now. These recently have been going crazy price wise.

Manufactured in 1995, this beauty has desirable features no longer available on today's modern machine-made guns- like the absence of that ugly lock.

History:
9mm Centennial Stainless
Caliber - 9mm, double-action-only revolver built on the round butt stainless J frame with 3 screws, 5-shot fluted cylinder with a length of 2" barrel, 1/8" serrated ramp front sight with square notch rear sight, fully concealed hammer, 312" smooth combat trigger, Polished stainless finish with standard thumbpiece and supplied with full moon clips. Cataloged 1991-1998.

Located in Rome, GA please plan to meet near Rome.

Trade Interests can Add or Take cash on trades:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • Early 19 Snub 2-1/2
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • boxed 64 3 inch
  • Mountain guns
  • 3inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed Snub Nose
  • Brownings
  • Glocks
  • Try me
If you are unable to travel I am happy to ship it.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me through PM if you are interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

qExKXCd.jpg

YGPiNjH.jpg

JTJQ2oy.jpg

dN2sluS.jpg

9p0rZqf.jpg

HS4OtrI.jpg

dtxsUF4.jpg

fXSJc42.jpg

dKfVGNh.jpg

81SQy5O.jpg

Q0Lm3UX.jpg