• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ~ ~ Smith Wesson Model 30-1 Diamond Grips FLAT LATCH Boxed ~ ~

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-30-1-diamond-grips-flat-latch-boxed.2325947/
Item Name: FS/FT ~ ~ Smith Wesson Model 30-1 Diamond Grips FLAT LATCH Boxed ~ ~

Zip Code: 30601

Sale Price: $750.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800.00 Other Fine Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, Glocks, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .32 Long

Willing to Ship: Yes

For sale a Nice Smith and Wesson Model 30-1 3-inch Flat latch with original numbers matching diamond grips. Includes the original box, not in the best of shape but it's still intact and some paperwork. I have researched this to come up with a fair price and will include the only one I saw sell recently. Keep in mind this one is older has the flat latch and original numbers matching diamond grips. These do not come up for sale often and. This revolver is in good shape for its age not mint but hard to beat! Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing.

Only other one to sell with original box and original label(No Diamond Grips or Flat Latch)
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/878821972

It does include the original box and literature for this one.

Located currently in Athens, GA travel to Rome several times a month

I can ship too

Please contact me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions us PM

Any and all positive comments welcome below

Thanks for looking everyone, stay safe!!

PclUZyg.jpg

bpOmxuc.jpg

WGi9vb2.jpg

hL0vbnT.jpg

pzqSbjw.jpg

eR5Okiw.jpg

dab5MJs.jpg

slM44tk.jpg

Item Name: FS/FT ~ ~ Smith Wesson Model 30-1 Diamond Grips FLAT LATCH Boxed ~ ~

Zip Code: 30601

Sale Price: $750.00

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $800.00 Other Fine Smith & Wesson Revolvers, Brownings, Glocks, maybe more can add cash if needed Try Me I don't bite

Caliber: .32 Long

Willing to Ship: Yes

For sale a Nice Smith and Wesson Model 30-1 3-inch Flat latch with original numbers matching diamond grips. Includes the original box, not in the best of shape but it's still intact and some paperwork. I have researched this to come up with a fair price and will include the only one I saw sell recently. Keep in mind this one is older has the flat latch and original numbers matching diamond grips. These do not come up for sale often and. This revolver is in good shape for its age not mint but hard to beat! Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing.

Only other one to sell with original box and original label(No Diamond Grips or Flat Latch)
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/878821972

It does include the original box and literature for this one.

Located currently in Athens, GA travel to Rome several times a month

I can ship too

Please contact me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions us PM

Any and all positive comments welcome below

Thanks for looking everyone, stay safe!!

PclUZyg.jpg

bpOmxuc.jpg

WGi9vb2.jpg

hL0vbnT.jpg

pzqSbjw.jpg

eR5Okiw.jpg

dab5MJs.jpg

slM44tk.jpg

Love those fixed sight guns.

Reactions: JHW
Back
Top Bottom