• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Springfield Armory 1911 stainless steel

krink308

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
For sale is a used Government length 5” stainless steel Springfield Armory 1911-A1 .45ACP. This is the enhanced version with ambidextrous thumb safety, full length guide rod and Novak low mount style sights. I have also upgraded the pins with Wilson combat stainless steel set. A Smith and Alexander 1 piece checkered main spring housing/ mag well. The grips have been changed to VZ. Chamber honed and feed ramps have been polished for reliable feeding. Lastly, poor man’s checking add on to front grip. Gun will come with 3 stainless steel mags, 2 originals and 1 Kimber, original Springfield holster and a Blackhawk RH paddle holster as well as original case. Gun does have some scratches from normal wear but functions flawlessly and is very accurate! Price is $800 OBRO please don’t send me low ball offers as I will not respond. Will entertain trade offers but no “custom/Gucci” Glocks no lever actions or AR15’s. German Sig Sauer p228 would be top of my list also a Para Ordnance P12 alloy frame (that’s the officers size model) Best way to contact me is via text message 678-654-8981. Live in Cumming and work in Alpharetta.
By contacting me you are stating that you are legal to own firearms. No bill of sale required but will need to take a peak at your GA DL and/or GAWCL preferably . Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 3,752
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 184
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg