• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Thrustmaster t-248 direct drive wheel with shifter, and ebrake.

Cprice2623

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Up for sale is a thrustmaster t-248. Bought it brand new, and only used it a handful of times. I bought a new setup, and this just sits, after only being used a couple times.
Works great, functions as it should, and these are one of the better beginner options, if not the best way to get your toes wet in sim racing!
The screen on the wheel is cracked from dropping my phone on it, but you can still use it, and change settings in the actual game, honestly I've seen people say they never even used it anyway. They make adapters so you can put your own steering wheel on as well, I have the link and they are cheap.
Comes with brand new shifter, and ebrake, all new never used, just put on a rig and taken off.
Pictures won't let me upload for some reason, but I can text you or try in a private message.
Perfect for a beginner, or younger kid that wants to get into sim racing, or even an adult!
Will sell out right for cash, of course cash is always king, but also looking to trade for gun, ammo, shotgun, pocket gun, optics, lowers, parts, pieces, I'm open, shoot me a message worst I can say is no!

Back
Top Bottom