• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Viktos Johnny Combat Winter Boots size 12 Black PRICE DROP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rando

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
New in box Viktos Christmas gift that I can’t return (Amazon no gift receipt) a little small but look great just not on my big feet lol 😆 Amazon‘s price $160 I’ll take $65 cash or let me know what you have to trade nothing alive please open to some good boots wide please

• FULLY INSULATED - Winter is nigh, so Viktos have refitted the venerable Johnny Combat boot with a complete 600g Thinsulate insulation package for use during the winter months; The men's Johnny Combat winter boots keep your feet warm down to -55 degrees Fahrenheit
  • SUPPORTIVE - U.S. veteran designed and developed, these tactical boots for men are made of a 6" durable and water-resistant nylon chassis and have a medium height for support without impeding mobility; In addition, a 10mm heel-to-toe drop allows you to stay mission-ready at all times
  • DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - The Viktos Johnny Combat Winter Boots are ideal for tactical operations and outdoor activities; The waterproof and breathable lining of the men's combat boots keeps feet both warm and dry, while rubber overlays and reinforced toe box provide durability and long service life
  • ENHANCED GRIP - The bottom unit is an upgraded version of the original STRIFE outsole with an enhanced grip for outdoor traction and outstanding performance; The Viktos men's tactical boots also are equipped with abrasion-resistant laces for extra durability
  • COMFORT-DRIVEN - Breathable and waterproof, these fully insulated combat boots for men combine functional footwear performance with modern tactical styling and premium comfort; The Viktos men's military boots can boast of high-rebound EVA foam midsole and insole and a high-volume forefoot allowing for foot splay under combat loads
    IMG_0924.jpeg
    IMG_0925.jpeg
    IMG_0926.jpeg
    IMG_0927.jpeg
    IMG_0928.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom