• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Walther PDP EASTER SALE!!!!

Dblanchard

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Walther pdp 4” full size, comes with everything from factory plus optic plate for a rmr. Asking $425 firm or possibly trade for a different optic ready pistol or an ar. I can throw in a romeo one pro for the right trade or extra cash. Will do 600 even for pdp and romeo until Easter!

Attachments

• IMG_7668.jpeg
    IMG_7668.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7670.jpeg
    IMG_7670.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 19
Walther pdp 4” full size, comes with everything from factory plus optic plate for a rmr. Asking $450 firm or possibly trade for a different optic ready pistol or an ar. I can throw in a romeo one pro for the right trade or extra cash.
This is an excellent buy. I have a full size with Holosun optic and even with vision issues am able to be accurate. Pistol always functions as designed. And. of course, it has the Walther legendary trigger. Great buy. Good luck with sale. Tom in Buford.

This is an excellent buy. I have a full size with Holosun optic and even with vision issues am able to be accurate. Pistol always functions as designed. And. of course, it has the Walther legendary trigger. Great buy. Good luck with sale. Tom in Buford.
Thanks Tom, it’s been a great gun, just don’t need 2 of them is why I’m selling this one. I upgraded to a pro model and built that up some instead of trying to build my stock one.

Attachments

• IMG_7674.jpeg
    IMG_7674.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 20
What a shame noone has picked this up yet. This is one of the best stock triggers made, and an incredibly great feeling gun regarding ergonomics. Lots of people are missing out, it is certainly worth the drive. Best of luck DBlanchard. If i wanted a 2nd one I would be all over this.

Back
Top Bottom