• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Winchester model 1897

Status
Not open for further replies.
see a few pictures that are a little confusing to me and possibly there may have been some changes to this gun. How long have you had it?
I could use some more detailed picture in particular the magazine cap the butt of the stock and any stampings. It'll make a huge difference.
born 1897 they were made up to 1957 and I have seen some funky stuff that some people just don't realize has been altered. Anyway lovely shotgun and more photos for me would be helpful. God bless Merry Christmas and good luck with your sale

see a few pictures that are a little confusing to me and possibly there may have been some changes to this gun. How long have you had it?
I could use some more detailed picture in particular the magazine cap the butt of the stock and any stampings. It'll make a huge difference.
born 1897 they were made up to 1957 and I have seen some funky stuff that some people just don't realize has been altered. Anyway lovely shotgun and more photos for me would be helpful. God bless Merry Christmas and good luck with your sale
It has a stamp on the receiver/ barrel that is "cyl" can send more pics upon request in pm of what pics you want exactly

I've only had it about a year. If you know more then more or would like to see it and tell me what you know about it im more then welcome to the idea. I've only posted what I was told when I received the gun and from what I found from digging around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom