• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Glock 19M..MMMMMM

noblowback

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Serious Glock collectors only..! I looked for this one for a long time…I have a like new Glock 19M.
If you don’t know what it is scroll on because it’s not for you. Night sights…3 mags…Box and docs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 488
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 429
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 431
Hello…. Last week I was in love with this 19M…BUT…now not so much. What we had was special but I have a new love now.
Someone make me an offer..?

It’s the FBI model and I’ve only seen one at a gun store on blue label before. Just one and it’s in my safe. They are pretty rare and I’ve only seen a handful on here since they were released. Nice Glock.

Red dawn I was asking a legitimate question, now I see why, because it's a blue model FBI label glock now I know, are you his war daddy or something, this ain't got nothing 2 do with you I was just asking him a question so why don't YOU move on and mind your business buddy didn't nobody say $hit too you, lame

Red dawn I was asking a legitimate question, now I see why, because it's a blue model FBI label glock now I know, are you his war daddy or something, this ain't got nothing 2 do with you I was just asking him a question so why don't YOU move on and mind your business buddy didn't nobody say $hit too you, lame
Rules you should try reading them and following them … Theirs is a Private message feature we use here to handle all questions about items or price negotiations that’s between you and the seller not crapping in his public thread

Back
Top Bottom