• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Glock19 gen3 lnib rtf2 rare only made in 2010

I love you man! That's awesomeness in its truest form.

If you zoom in you can see the #’s match.....
5EA02010-678F-480F-953A-3A030FFED93D.jpeg

If you zoom in you can see the #’s match.....
View attachment 1362762

Lol. Damn.. Blue label version too. There were even fewer of those designated. I have both a red label and a blue label RTF2s. I love the texture specifically because there is no need to stipple them. While I appreciate LAV getting the RTF2s back to the market as soon as I picked my new FDE RTF2 up at the gun store in January 2015, I was disappointed that they softened the texture from the original. Plus the new finish is terrible, it shows wear if you even look at it wrong. That being said I want an OD and BFG color to be released to round out my collection.

The gun the OP has is very nice, the texture and better finish alone make it worth the asking price easily. If I didn't already have two, I would pounce on this one.

What my man aimless said. Rarer than the gilled version. Much better finish that the new ones. Sweet deal! Wish I had the coin.

The gills were purely cosmetic, Glock released them initially with gills to celebrate the unit that requested them in the first place. The problem was the gills sucked. Their shape made racking the slide difficult, pair that with the already slippery finish and it was a problem. It took away from what I feel is one of the best out of the box combat pistols Glock produced. They fixed this issue with the release of the straight slide serration versions. The G21 RTF2s that were sold to the Arkansas State police had straight serrations as did the G22 and G23 versions that were used by Delta (and other units). The ultra rare G30 FDE RTF2 also had straight serrations. Straight serrations are for business, gills are for show.

IMG_0185.JPG

I had no idea they made the G30 with the RTF2 grip!!!! I need one ASAP

They don't officially. The few that are out in the wild came from employee purchases at Glock. I've heard different stories about why these were made but the most consistent seems to be they were for evaluation by a Mil group. I would assume they were part of the original RTF2 program as all of those guns were FDE with FDE magazines as well. The few that have popped up went for about $800 to $1400. I believe there have been two listed here on the ODT over the years. Not surprising as Glock is just down the road I guess.

They don't officially. The few that are out in the wild came from employee purchases at Glock. I've heard different stories about why these were made but the most consistent seems to be they were for evaluation by a Mil group. I would assume they were part of the original RTF2 program as all of those guns were FDE with FDE magazines as well. The few that have popped up went for about $800 to $1400. I believe there have been two listed here on the ODT over the years. Not surprising as Glock is just down the road I guess.
I have to keep my eyes peeled!

Back
Top Bottom